As an integral part of our firm, the Designer is responsible for exploration and conceptualization of design options and solutions and reports to the Senior Designer, Art Director and/or Creative Director.
He/She will work as a member of a larger team in the development and production of client-focused design solutions. Various duties and responsibilities include:
- Contributing to concepts for various clients under the direction of a manager
- Production of press-ready identity and multi-page collateral
- Design for web and social media
- Participating in meetings and critiques, explaining your design decisions and refining concepts
- Preparing prototypes and designs for client presentations and production.
- Remaining calm and productive under tight deadline pressure.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, Design, or a similar discipline. Additionally, we are seeking 1-2 years of post-graduate experience.
Resumes received without example URLs and/or portfolios will not be accepted. No phone calls or agencies, please.